The Datalogic machine vision product line encompasses both hardware and software while covering a wide range of performance and price point requirements. A complete offer of products and solutions ranging from smart cameras to embedded vision systems.
The MX-E Series of GigE vision processors delivers extraordinary computing power and unmatched application flexibility guaranteeing long-term product availability. The highest-quality hardware components delivered in a rugged chassis ensure robustness and long-life service. Multi-camera capability allows data collection and analysis from multiple points and reduces integration costs.
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7)
- Multi-camera support for multi-point inspections
- GigE Vision standard camera connectivity
- IMPACT Software Suite included for countless applications
- External dongle for easier SW license management, compatible with MX-U processors
- Three models with different performance levels resulting in ten different hardware configurations
The A30 Series is a stand-alone, general purpose and cost effective Smart Camera that can be installed even in harsh industrial environments thanks to its IP67 rated housing. The A30 Series features a VGA (640x480) CCD imager, built-in discrete I/Os as well as Ethernet and Serial interfaces. Thanks to the ultimate programming flexibility offered by Impact software, the A30 Series represents the answer to every machine vision need.
- VGA (640x480) resolution
- Built-in digital I/Os, Serial and Gbit Ethernet ports
- Powered by IMPACT
- CCD grayscale image sensor
- Right-angle IP67 rated enclosure
- Interchangeable C-mount lenses
The P1x-Series is an ultra-compact cost effective smart camera offering advanced machine vision functionalities in a fully embedded stand-alone device. The P1x-Series is available with gray-scale or color CMOS image sensors with two different resolutions: VGA and 1.3MP. Lenses and illuminators are fully interchangeable and can be mounted and replaced by the user. Five focal lengths and nine lighting options result in 90 different combinations delivering outstanding installation flexibility while offering superior image acquisition capabilities. The P1x-Series is powered by the IMPACT LITE software package. With more than 25 inspection tools, IMPACT LITE revolutionizes device programming by making the inspection configuration quick and intuitive.
- VGA (640x480) or 1.3 MP (1280x1024) resolution
- Built-in digital I/Os, Serial and Ethernet interfaces
- Powered by IMPACT Lite
- Grayscale or color CMOS image sensor
- Right-angle IP67 rated enclosure with rotating connectors
- Embedded interchangeable lenses and illuminators